Logan Skate Park
- One of the Best in the State of Utah
- Open Daily Dawn to Dusk
- 17,000 Square Feet
- Eight Foot Bowls
- Designed for the Beginner, Intermediate, and the Advanced Skater
- Facility may be rented. 1-4 hours for $100, 4-6 hours for $200, or 6+ hours for $300
- For more information Contact Logan Parks and Recreation Department at (435) 716-9250
- Photo Tour
- Check us out on YouTube: Jeremy Jensen Media, Utah State University class video project.
A trails, parks, and recreation bond election was held on Tuesday, August 3, 1999. Voters passed a proposal for the design and construction of an outdoor inline skate/skateboard park in the Willow Park Sports Complex in the amount of $180,000.
The design work for the proposed skate park was awarded to Architectural Design West, Inc.of Logan, Utah in association with SITE Design Group, Inc. of Tempe, Arizona.
This park is one of the best in the State of Utah. It has been featured in several skate park magazines.
Open daily dawn to dusk and covers over 17,000 square feet. Features include eight foot bowls, rails etc... Designed for the beginner, intermediate, and the advanced skater.
The skate park is a tobacco and smoke free zone. No tobacco or smoking permitted on the premises. Enforced by Municipal Ordinance 12.24.040.